DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure if she's fixed

davedrone 178

Reactions
Just got my 3 Pro back from DJI for a SECOND time for a focus issue and a "battery overcurrent" warning in sport mode. Been flying a base Mini 3 for the last 10 days and there is no focus problem or "battery overcurrent" problem
whatsoever. Anyway, first test flight with the Pro, she couldn't focus properly for about a minute and the "overcurrent"
warning came on pretty quickly. Should I accept this? The base 3 has no such problems.

Just got my 3 Pro back from DJI for a SECOND time for a focus issue and a "battery overcurrent" warning in sport mode. Been flying a base Mini 3 for the last 10 days and there is no focus problem or "battery overcurrent" problem
whatsoever. Anyway, first test flight with the Pro, she couldn't focus properly for about a minute and the "overcurrent"
warning came on pretty quickly. Should I accept this? The base 3 has no such problems.
Keep sending it back until it's right. Or at least ask for a replacement drone. Not all of the 3 Pro's have this problem.

I to have sent back 3, mini 3 pros For out of focus and on the the forth one now, which I'm going to send back with the same problem, out of focus and now I have a "overcurrent" warning coming on now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760