DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Not very glamorous.

@Avandriver ,you cant beat a good sewage treatment works ,imagine the mess we would be in without them
also nothing wrong with a solar farm either,just remember the motorway close by,

Reactions: GFields
Try capturing the sky when the storms come, being that your in the UK you should get some angry skies to take pictures of. I think the Solar Panels in a good electrical storm might make for some amazing pics.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain in the UK, Capture the Storm .

Reactions: 4006448 and GFields
Smelladrone is the next big thing from dji! Sure you’ll be first in the queue! Every shot means more experience so keep on firing away.

Reactions: old man mavic
Try capturing the sky when the storms come, being that your in the UK you should get some angry skies to take pictures of. I think the Solar Panels in a good electrical storm might make for some amazing pics.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain in the UK, Capture the Storm .
Strangely enough, in the UK we get a lot of rain and grey days with clouds of course, however, we do not get, very often, the dramatic storm clouds that you see here in the US (specifically in Ohio along the lake) that you are familiar with. In the UK it is mostly a mass of grey cloud and rain. I know, because I'm from there and live here now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle