DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Now I need to learn how to edit

Thirdy

Reactions

I thought I just have to fly a drone. I didn't know I am going to be involved in a little bit of photography and videography. Learning all about shutter speed, ISO etc. and of course video editing. And it's getting more expensive because I have to upgrade laptop/computer just to run a decent video editing software. But for now I am stuck with windows movie maker.

For a maiden flight I would say you are off to a great start!!!

Certainly much better than my first flights recording video.

I'm in the same boat.. no pun intended. I've got a lot learn about video editing. I d'loaded that DaVinci editor and was totally intimidated upon opening it. Took me a couple months of research before buying the MP. Think I'm gonna need a couple researching how to edit before I even try! o_O

You did good there.. Thumbswayup

I'm in the same boat.. no pun intended. I've got a lot learn about video editing. I d'loaded that DaVinci editor and was totally intimidated upon opening it. Took me a couple months of research before buying the MP. Think I'm gonna need a couple researching how to edit before I even try! o_O

You did good there.. Thumbswayup
Actually I never had any interest in owning a drone before mavic pro. But mavic pro was different from the drones I knew like those big brother phantoms. Same here I watched a lot of youtubes and read articles about mavic pro and bought some $20 toy drones to practice before getting this mavic pro. And I liked it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly