DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield

Reactions
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me how to stop the controller from charging the tablet when plugged in. I can seem to find it in the shields settings.

Cheers

Ok the solution is very simple.
1. Uninstall DJIGO4
2. Reinstall DGIGO4
3. Open DJIGO4 and DO NOT click the box for "auto load by using USB (don't remember exact words)"
4. Get into DJIGO4 app manually

That's it.

Ok the solution is very simple.
1. Uninstall DJIGO4
2. Reinstall DGIGO4
3. Open DJIGO4 and DO NOT click the box for "auto load by using USB (don't remember exact words)"
4. Get into DJIGO4 app manually

That's it.
Sorry my own solution appears not working

Interesting thing is that even using DJI supplied cable connects to side of RC, K1 and RC still behave the same.

Are you saying your phone is on DJI recommended devices but still suffering this issue?
I checked DJI website that Samsung S5 is on their phone recommended list.

I don't think it's possible since it's Android that behave like this: when you plug someting like a battery (or outlet) into the USB, it charges the the Android device.
The only way I found to avoid this at the maximum is to charge the tablet, or phone, at the maximum before connecting to the RC.

I don't think it's possible since it's Android that behave like this: when you plug someting like a battery (or outlet) into the USB, it charges the the Android device.
The only way I found to avoid this at the maximum is to charge the tablet, or phone, at the maximum before connecting to the RC.
It seems a lot of Android developers have asked the same question and have no easy answer. That's why I really want to know if the DJI recommended Android devices have the same issue or not? I'll try your suggestion.

Are you saying your phone is on DJI recommended devices but still suffering this issue?
Yeah phone is on approved list and suffers same issue as the nvidia k1 shield tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78