DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle avoidance stopped working

Bbmjrichards

Reactions
Hi all, still quite new to the Mavic Pro but I have a problem with my mavic. I updated the firmware recently and I no longer have obstacle avoidance. It may just be a coincidence of the timing. It is not in sport mode and everything is turned on. My forward or bottom sensors are both not working.I didn't think I did anything wrong but here I am. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, still quite new to the Mavic Pro but I have a problem with my mavic. I updated the firmware recently and I no longer have obstacle avoidance. It may just be a coincidence of the timing. It is not in sport mode and everything is turned on. My forward or bottom sensors are both not working.I didn't think I did anything wrong but here I am. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
After the firmware and iOS app update I lost forward sensing during RTH. I contacted DJI support and they asked me if I had crashed my drone. No, I didn't. It all worked fine before the updates. Forward sensing works when flying, even when drone is landed, but during RTH I get a warning. So something screwy in the last update. The day before, everything worked. Anyone else seeing something similar?

mel

Im getting warnings about my cpu fully loaded on my ipad during flights after the update and is messing with my live video feed. My sensors dont work on RTH mode either but i have always had that message come up for that

The downward obstacle sensors are normally off during return to home but the forward sensors being "unavailable" is something new. I've looked through my flight data and this issue started the day I installed new firmware and iOS and the iOS DJI Go4 app.

That’s when my problems started as well hopefully there will be another update soon to sort all the things they have messed up with the last one

After the firmware and iOS app update I lost forward sensing during RTH. I contacted DJI support and they asked me if I had crashed my drone. No, I didn't. It all worked fine before the updates. Forward sensing works when flying, even when drone is landed, but during RTH I get a warning. So something screwy in the last update. The day before, everything worked. Anyone else seeing something similar?

mel

I’m getting the same thing on RTH about the sensors too [emoji37]

Im getting warnings about my cpu fully loaded on my ipad during flights after the update and is messing with my live video feed. My sensors dont work on RTH mode either but i have always had that message come up for that

I have this too about iPad memory too full too. Don’t exactly remember the wording [emoji37]

I don’t think it’s the memory as my ipad is 34gb and I have 16gb of storage available I’m lead to believe the CPU is the central processing unit controls everything and the new app version is pushing it too hard no idea why as it worked perfect befor the update

Enable obstacle avoidance?

Attachments

• EE843C09-DA67-4046-A215-425F6DE7AB3B.png
    EE843C09-DA67-4046-A215-425F6DE7AB3B.png
    915.2 KB · Views: 17

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danshoeco