DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OEM Mavic Mini Propellers

ken28e

Reactions
Joined just to find OEM props for Mini in the US. Or good after market. Found a thread from last year and ordered the ones on Ebay, they are coming from China and are almost gone. DJI still out so anyone hear if they will ever be restocked and are there any other replacements that work well. Thanks Ken

Camrise has OEM props in stock here.

Reactions: Cafguy
To be honest, I am wary of things labelled "OEM".
They need not be DJI props and need not be manufactured to the same specifications.
Me, I bought quite a few genuine DJI props for my mini whilst they were available fron DJI or a postal dealer.

Reactions: Mrktn
I always buy genuine DJI propellers with screws. No exceptions. They have been manufactured precisely for the dynamics of the drone. As stated above, Amazon stock genuine DJI.

Reactions: EricJT
But they can be sold through Amazon and be genuine like below:-
I'm not following. What are you trying to show?

"OEM" is another way of saying original DJI props (the exact props included in the Mini box).
My understanding is the OEM is taken to mean original equipment manufacturer.
If I am correct then that does not necessarily mean that the items are made to DJI's standards. Lkewise they may not be made in the moulds used to make genuine DJI props and need ot use the same plastics.
It would be interesting to know if they carried the DJI logo and other laballing
It may well be that the manufacturer did indeed produce props for dji but these OEM items need not be...... blah blah blah.

My understanding is the OEM is taken to mean original equipment manufacturer.
If I am correct then that does not necessarily mean that the items are made to DJI's standards. Lkewise they may not be made in the moulds used to make genuine DJI props and need ot use the same plastics.
"An OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product is a component or part that is manufactured by one company and used by another company to produce a final product. OEM products are typically sold in bulk and are not marketed to end-users. Instead, they are integrated into a larger product or system, often rebranded or used as part of a complete package."

For example, props are part of a larger product (a DJI Mini) and are rebranded with DJI's logo (even though DJI did not manufacture them).

While I cannot explain what other people mean when incorrectly using "OEM", I'm referring to the actual props DJI sells (or used to sell) when I say "OEM DJI" props.

3rd party props or props advertised as "compatible with DJI" are not OEM products. They are simply alternatives that might or might not work as well as OEM DJI products.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d