DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Air Range Leaderboard!

Metric>imperial
There are two main systems for measuring distances and weight, the Imperial System of Measurement and the Metric System of Measurement. Most countries use the Metric System, which uses the measuring units such as meters and grams and adds prefixes like kilo, milli and centi to count orders of magnitude. In the United States, we use the older Imperial system, where things are measured in feet, inches and pounds

I went 15,305ft with them, could have gone a bit more, chickened out because of the battery, but still landed with 13%

Updated with flight log.
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
That's very good range with parabolics. According to your flight log, you made it to 15,280ft or 4657M.
I can enter you on the modded board, however I will need to know what brand of surfers you used.
Nice flight:cool:

That's very good range with parabolics. According to your flight log, you made it to 15,280ft or 4657M.
I can enter you on the modded board, however I will need to know what brand of surfers you used.
Nice flight:cool:
Thanks! I used one made by ThreeKing, $10 on Amazon.
Amazon.com: Threeking Foldable Parabolic Signal Booster Range Extender Antenna Extender Compatible for DJI Mavic Mini Mavic Pro Mavic 2 Spark Mavic Air Remote Controller Not fit DJI Smart Controller: Toys & Games

It is strange how the DJI App shows a few extra feet compared to the flight log, but I'm not worried about 25 feet :)

Really bummed out that I didn't make it home last night! LOL I would have had a nice run! I'm just amazed that people are going 15, 16, 17, 18 thousand ft! Pretty cool for such a small quadcopter

Really bummed out that I didn't make it home last night! LOL I would have had a nice run! I'm just amazed that people are going 15, 16, 17, 18 thousand ft! Pretty cool for such a small quadcopter
Keep trying Mike. You'll get there. You just need some open territory to fly in.:cool:

Im a little disappointed right now. I had accidentally ordered the ND32 filter from PolarPro when I really needed the ND16. Now, I cancelled my order for a refund, but they accidentally charged my card $36 again!! I’m using a debit card that was a gift, and now I’m out of balance to order one. I really need this filter for the mountains and need it in by the 15th but because their hours only go to 5pm I’m out of luck. Now I just hope I can get a refund, but really wanted a filter for the high reflections coming off the snow

Im a little disappointed right now. I had accidentally ordered the ND32 filter from PolarPro when I really needed the ND16. Now, I cancelled my order for a refund, but they accidentally charged my card $36 again!! I’m using a debit card that was a gift, and now I’m out of balance to order one. I really need this filter for the mountains and need it in by the 15th but because their hours only go to 5pm I’m out of luck. Now I just hope I can get a refund, but really wanted a filter for the high reflections coming off the snow
Order the nd 16pl then if u are going to be around snow. Hopefully they refund u quick!

EF0E7388-EF90-44C5-AE1D-3049E2EABD07.jpeg 491B260D-1AEB-4A57-9838-46AA576B5D32.jpeg
Thanks! I used one made by ThreeKing, $10 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Threeking-Co...0884731&sr=8-1&keywords=three+kings+parabolic

It is strange how the DJI App shows a few extra feet compared to the flight log, but I'm not worried about 25 feet :)
Ok, I just found mine and they are the same as yours. Clam shell type.
Looking forward to see if they are rewarding after all.
I will post my results soon. Just waiting for that window to open up for the right conditions.

View attachment 33456 View attachment 33455
Ok, I just found mine and they are the same as yours. Clam shell type.
Looking forward to see if they are rewarding after all.
I will post my results soon. Just waiting for that window to open up for the right conditions.
Yes, that is the one. I should go back to the same spot and do a comparison of with/without. I worry that if I lose connection and RTH initiates, I won't be able to use the "right-stick forward" trick to get the extra 10mph. That might be enough for it not to make it back and then I'll spend some time trespassing on somebody's farm trying to find the bird.

Yes, that is the one. I should go back to the same spot and do a comparison of with/without. I worry that if I lose connection and RTH initiates, I won't be able to use the "right-stick forward" trick to get the extra 10mph. That might be enough for it not to make it back and then I'll spend some time trespassing on somebody's farm trying to find the bird.
As long as your remote is beeping at u. U are in rth . Even if you lost connection you most likely won't lose control connection even if you did just press the button for rth and just push that stick forward! Should be good to go brother. That sure does work tho doesnt it! And it's a nice speed, you know it's not killing your battery ....like sport would. I have looked at my flight logs and it's pretty efficient

Ok, PolarPro replied really quick. The problem is that they don’t understand that they accidentally CHARGED ME $36 instead of REFUNDING ME $36. I can only hope he gets back by tomorrow as that is the last day I can order with a chance of getting it on Thursday.

Ok, PolarPro replied really quick. The problem is that they don’t understand that they accidentally CHARGED ME $36 instead of REFUNDING ME $36. I can only hope he gets back by tomorrow as that is the last day I can order with a chance of getting it on Thursday.
Ok buddy, when we talk about filters for the Air, we know that there are several threads related to that topic. However, this thread is about the leaderboard and what full max range members are achieving.
It’s better that we get back on topic.:D
Thanks for your input though.:cool:

Ok buddy, when we talk about filters for the Air, we know that there are several threads related to that topic. However, this thread is about the leaderboard and what full max range members are achieving.
It’s better that we get back on topic.:D
Thanks for your input though.:cool:
I got 4.9 k in my neighborhood!! Ha

Do you have some “droneHeads” there with you to do a search and rescue.........

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbtha7467