Join Us Now

Air 2 Old Bar, NSW, Australia - "Sunrise Downunder"

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Apologies up front for this video being 3:50 in length, but I just loved this soundtrack of an Australian anthem... "Dowunder" by Colin Hay & Delta Goodrem.

If you have a moment you may also like to visit Music From The Home Front | ANZAC Day 25 April 2020
And of course the original "Men At Work" version of this classic can be seen at

Enjoy!

Apologies up front for this video being 3:50 in length, but I just loved this soundtrack of an Australian anthem... "Dowunder" by Colin Hay & Delta Goodrem.

If you have a moment you may also like to visit Music From The Home Front | ANZAC Day 25 April 2020

Enjoy!
Wonderful video, Paul. And the 2nd video was also quirky, to say the least. Never met an Aussie I didn't immediately like. My tennis pro is from Perth.

Reactions: Squidinc
Good video work and soundtrack (no copywrite on the sound ??).

Down Under seems as popular as ever, but those old 80's videos really are quirky to the point of cringe worthy.
From memory, it was a B side single and ended up with a lot more airplay, possibly their most popular song over the past (crikey !) 40 years !!! (now I feel a little older).

Down Under seems as popular as ever, but those old 80's videos really are quirky to the point of cringe worthy.
From memory, it was a B side single and ended up with a lot more airplay, possibly their most popular song over the past (crikey !) 40 years !!! (now I feel a little older).

Last edited:
Yes, the soundtrack is not copyrighted by me as I do not own the right to it. The vision I do.

Ah, fully understand that . . . I'm sure someone owns the song copywrite, and was wondering if you managed to find the track on a subscription site etc, and were able to use it in the video without impeding on the owners copywrite.

Ironic that Men At Work had that very tune challenged in the courts for infringing with the flute riff, apparently the owners of "kookaburra sits in the old gum tree" WON the copyright action against Men At Work on that, cost them a packet !!

It's a territory that's easy to get wrong.
I've used even a few of the DJI soundtracks they supply with GO4, and had YouTube mute them, because someone claimed copywrite.
PITA.
Always figured DJI go those tunes on the apps legally and had the right to allow their customers to use them without such issues.

Strongly recommend you change the music track. It is copyrighted and using it without permission you are likely to get into real trouble with APRA. The music industry take breaches of copyright very seriously.

Enjoy!
Love that song in all it's versions. I spent 5 weeks in Freemantle for the America's Cup and fell in love with your country.

Yes, the soundtrack is not copyrighted by me as I do not own the right to it. The vision I do.
Love that song in all it's versions. I spent 5 weeks in Freemantle for the America's Cup and fell in love with your country.
Cheers ? ??

I would keep this version with this song over it if only for personal viewing. It's beautiful. I'll probably never make it down there in my life, but I love looking at it so no worries on the length of the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark