DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opinions on best FW version and why?

Even though there are a lot of threads about people having FW issues, I am willing to bet the majority have none at all. I don't. I just let it "upgrade" when it asks, so I don't have to listen to it bug me. Never had any problem with the hardware or what it has or hasn't allowed me to do.

May not be a popular opinion but it's an opinion.

Reactions: MrsTreat and Plawa
I'm still on .700. Those that stayed on .400 are satisfied with the performance. .700 is the last firmware version that allows you to turn off NFZs via DJI Assistant 2.

Stay updated and no issues yet other than what I caused by
flying like a crazy chimp :)

I'm on .700, works perfectly . why upgrade ? haven't seen any improvements in later versions...just more intrusiveness from DJI

Mine came with .700 about 2 1/2 weeks ago and don't have any plans on upgrading. I do get warnings now with the newer DJI Go app but it's just warnings and doesn't limit my flights in anyway.

Bird has to be powered on but 3 dots top right
IMG_0206.PNG Then scroll down to about
IMG_0207.PNG . That be it.

Even though there are a lot of threads about people having FW issues, I am willing to bet the majority have none at all. I don't. I just let it "upgrade" when it asks, so I don't have to listen to it bug me. Never had any problem with the hardware or what it has or hasn't allowed me to do.

May not be a popular opinion but it's an opinion.
Same with me. I realize there are a lot of Pilots that have problems and either don't update or down grade their FW. But I would be interested in the percentage like us, who always upgrade and have little or no problems.

I have tested .700 without any issues but currently using .400 as it have even better feedback from our friends. This FW operating absolutely flawlessly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yubeanboy