DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orginal "legs" missing

Drastrup

Reactions
Hi Forum.

Its my first post, so please be kind if i do something wrong.

Iv'e been flying with my drone for some weeks, when suddently i got the idea that i would like to see what happened if i fly it into a tree (not my best idea...)

My gimball broke, and my extended landing-gear make sure to rip-off the black "leg" on the mavic.

Does anybody know, where to find one of them, or do i have to buy the whole buttom-plate for to replace it?

upload_2017-11-13_18-21-32.png

Hi Forum.

Its my first post, so please be kind if i do something wrong.

Iv'e been flying with my drone for some weeks, when suddently i got the idea that i would like to see what happened if i fly it into a tree (not my best idea...)

My gimball broke, and my extended landing-gear make sure to rip-off the black "leg" on the mavic.

Does anybody know, where to find one of them, or do i have to buy the whole buttom-plate for to replace it?

View attachment 24790
Howdy from Wyoming Drastrup, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. You can get aftermarket landing gear at amazon https://www.amazon.com/RCGEEK-Mavic...&sr=8-12&keywords=mavic+pro+landing+legs&th=1

Hi Bunny.

Of course! - An landing "foot" - I've tryied so many combinations, landing gear, landing leg ect. - But "foot" was the answer ... Thank you for your help :)

If you want an OEM replacement, you can buy the bottom shell here on Amazon.

Last edited:
If you want an OEM replacement, you can buy the bottom shell here on Amazon.
Yeh, i think that must be the end of it - the foot pieces i have found, is, ehm, not so pretty...

Pretty brave of you to admit that on a public forum :)
Welcome to the Mavic Pilots.
Hehe, thank You Sir, i didn't know that it was something to be ashamed of - I mean, isn't it something about, it's not IF you crash, but WHEN you crash...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez