DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original Mavic Pro - auto control of the camera pointing?

ericole

Reactions
Is there any way to pre-program the camera movements on an original Mavic Pro such that I get smooth pointing at the things I'm interested in. What I was hoping to do is set way points, and based on those move the camera automatically so that it stays on the item of interest. thanks

Is there any way to pre-program the camera movements on an original Mavic Pro such that I get smooth pointing at the things I'm interested in. What I was hoping to do is set way points, and based on those move the camera automatically so that it stays on the item of interest. thanks
The mavic 3 will do that, and I would think the mavic pro probably would too, but I don't know for sure, since I lost mine in 2018. I'm sure other BM's can answer this question.

The speed, height, direction of the drone, camera position (up, down) can be set. At each point we also set the hover time of the drone, this is what I am talking about for the Mavic 3pro. Just at the service because he fell from the balcony onto the road on Saturday. :(

enjoy it

You can do all of this with Litchi.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13