DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ositalv hinting at new Mavic 3?

No-one?
This gives the gane away and it's been out for a week
FtO08vNaYAAfswO.jpeg.webp
Looks like post #33 was spot on! They came through, to fill the void between 3x and 7x! That's going to be hard to resist! A new Explore mode will likely progressively cycle through the three lenses from 1-2x on the 4/3, 3x-6x on the new 3x, and 7x-28x on the 7x! No more pixelated digital 4x to optical 7x jump! Well done, DJI!

Reactions: PAW
No-one?
This gives the game away and it's been out for a week
FtO08vNaYAAfswO.jpeg.webp

And there will be an optional wide-angle lens adaptor as well, based on the latest leak. It most likely provides a 15.5mm-equivalent focal length, just like the previous one for Mavic 3.

WechatIMG1744.jpeg

Reactions: Cosmo0g
I posted that, but as I stated, it was a rumor. My last post is from the DJI store, and I don't see a drone only option.
This was on the DJI website from the USA last night, but they removed it this morning, after I chatted with Pre-Sales support last night asking the price and date of availability of this Drone Only package!
Note that it specifies the Drone Only configuration excludes both the 65W $75 charger and any remote at what we now know is a $1799 price. Best deal, as $400 cheaper for giving up the $309 DJI RC and $75 charger.
IMG_0920.jpeg

I'll just wait till the refurbs are available. I'm only interested in the 3x tele camera for photography, but I can keep cropping the picture for now.

This was on the DJI website from the USA last night, but they removed it this morning, after I chatted with Pre-Sales support last night asking the price and date of availability of this Drone Only package!
Note that it specifies the Drone Only configuration excludes both the 65W $75 charger and any remote at what we now know is a $1799 price. Best deal, as $400 cheaper for giving up the $309 DJI RC and $75 charger.
View attachment 163312
Looks like Camrise is going to sell the drone only...someday. DJI Mavic 3 Pro (Drone Only)

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Advexure has also indicated they expect the $1800 "Drone Only" package soon, too! DJI is simply front loading all the more expensive packages first, hiding the Drone Only option!
Never like to hear the word "soon" anywhere near the word "DJI", but there is a Drone Only SKU certainly confirmed.

The Mini 3 Pro "Drone Only" SKU just started shipping, almost 1 full year after the Mini 3 Pro released. Sure hope soon is not 1 year in the case of the Mavic 3 Pro.

Never like to hear the word "soon" anywhere near the word "DJI", but there is a Drone Only SKU certainly confirmed.

The Mini 3 Pro "Drone Only" SKU just started shipping, almost 1 full year after the Mini 3 Pro released. Sure hope soon is not 1 year in the case of the Mavic 3 Pro.
Any update on the Mavic 3 Pro "Drone Only" SKU availability?
If not, what is your current best guess?
Worth waiting for, or better to just buy the "Mavic 3 Pro/DJ RC" bundle now for the extra $400, and be done with it? I certainly don't want to wait a year, either!

Any update on the Mavic 3 Pro "Drone Only" SKU availability?
If not, what is your current best guess?
Worth waiting for, or better to just buy the "Mavic 3 Pro/DJ RC" bundle now for the extra $400, and be done with it? I certainly don't want to wait a year, either!
Unfortunately no updates still...DJI is having a hard time keeping up with Mavic 3 Pro demand, so a drone-only option might not be their highest priority. :confused:

Unfortunately no updates still...DJI is having a hard time keeping up with Mavic 3 Pro demand, so a drone-only option might not be their highest priority. :confused:
Indeed, all the cheapest $2199 DJI RC bundle kits are backordered and in short supply everywhere. I finally accepted the reality, and ordered one last week, to be delivered tomorrow, so I can join the party! Amazon is currently taking orders for June 29 Prime delivery! :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard