DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out the box Mavic pro uncontrollable crash

In fairness I only calibrated it on the table as it had a glass top which I could check was level. I thought it was anything magetic that would effect it.
You're not referring to the compass calibration, right? You should be holding the Mavic in your hands when calibrating the compass.

The other calibrations are not affected by magnetic metal objects.

You watched some videos and read the quick start guide!!!
In a way the huge wait that I and others who ordered our drones in October 2016 had to endure at least gave us chance to READ THE MANUAL, many times. You only need to calibrate the drone when it asks for it. A bad calibration is just going to put you in a world of pain, as you are discovering!

Thanks Bossbob, lets find out if this was my fault before stating just deserves.
Im not going to lie, I didnt read the main manual and I did watch Youtube videos and it was those youtube videos that sold the drone to me. Also, some of those youtube videos were from DJI. Its just a better way I learn.

Oh g
You're not referring to the compass calibration, right? You should be holding the Mavic in your hands when calibrating the compass.

The other calibrations are not affected by magnetic metal objects.
oh god no, the compass calibration was done in a field haha.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman