DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parallel Charger

Doesn't seem to discharge, but I'll play some more to see if I am doing something wrong.
Charges up to 61% & 100%
The cycle counts seem to be random sometimes.

Attachments

• PXL_20221028_132853507.jpg
    PXL_20221028_132853507.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20221028_132930625.jpg
    PXL_20221028_132930625.jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 3
Doesn't seem to discharge, but I'll play some more to see if I am doing something wrong.
Charges up to 61% & 100%
The cycle counts seem to be random sometimes.
the Hanatora has quite a big and noisy fan when discharging, probably to cool down the resistance that uses up the power. So it might make sense that this one doesn't discharge.

Reactions: DroneSketcher
I have a similar charger for Mavic 2. It does NOT have a discharge function. It has two charge settings, one that charges the battery 100% and one that charges it to storage mode, around 60%.
If a battery is not used for a month or two, I charge it fully, then discharge it either by flying or using an USB-adapter to charge my tablet, phone or bluetooth speaker. Then, when the battery is close to empty, I charge it up to storage mode.

Reactions: DroneSketcher
Does anyone know if the charging cables are available individually for the Hanatora/Anbee charger (barrel connector to mini 3 battery). I purchased the Mavic 3 version, but also have a mini 3 and it would be nice to use the same charger for both battery types.