DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107

ThomasSla1

Reactions
I am looking for Drone Pilots in Lebanon County Pennsylvania. I understand that I can outsource commercial work even if I don't have my Part 107. I'm looking to start plugging away for a side business and will need pilots to observe me until I can get my 107. will work your money into the proposal. interested????!!!!

Reactions: BigAl07
I am looking for Drone Pilots in Lebanon County Pennsylvania. I understand that I can outsource commercial work even if I don't have my Part 107. I'm looking to start plugging away for a side business and will need pilots to observe me until I can get my 107. will work your money into the proposal. interested????!!!!

Yes as long as you have a current Part 107 holder next to you (so he can take over control if needed) you can perform Part 107 operations but you must follow every aspect of Part 107 to a TEE.

ADMIN Approved thread :)

Yes as long as you have a current Part 107 holder next to you (so he can take over control if needed) you can perform Part 107 operations but you must follow every aspect of Part 107 to a TEE.

ADMIN Approved thread :)
Gotcha. Would you know of any local groups that have people to interact with? I am sure there are things i could learn from someone else. I don't want to lose my ump for the drones.

Thomas, I am a licensed pilot, fully insured. I reside in Shippensburg, Cumberland county. I have my own small drone business. Maybe I can be of some assistance.

Reactions: ThomasSla1
Thomas, I am a licensed pilot, fully insured. I reside in Shippensburg, Cumberland county. I have my own small drone business. Maybe I can be of some assistance.
I want to get started in a drone business or start with someone as a steppingstone or partner. I need some guidance in how, what and where to start. I am ambitious and am trying to find people to collaborate with. a close FRIA maybe.

Gotcha. Would you know of any local groups that have people to interact with? I am sure there are things i could learn from someone else. I don't want to lose my ump for the drones.

I do not know of any resources local to you.

I will say this, it's going to be "iffy" to find someone near you willing to train you and assist you knowing you could, at some point in the future, be their competition.

Locally I will help kids etc get into drones but I do not "Train my competition".

@Mike P. has reached out to you and sounds like he might be local. I would contact him and see if he's willing to assist. That's a very generous gesture from him.

You may want to join and read over in our sister forum which is more directed towards Commercial UAS.

Reactions: ThomasSla1
I do not know of any resources local to you.

I will say this, it's going to be "iffy" to find someone near you willing to train you and assist you knowing you could, at some point in the future, be their competition.

Locally I will help kids etc get into drones but I do not "Train my competition".

@Mike P. has reached out to you and sounds like he might be local. I would contact him and see if he's willing to assist. That's a very generous gesture from him.

You may want to join and read over in our sister forum which is more directed towards Commercial UAS.
Thank You very much. I understand you totally. I'm just trying to fit in where I can get in. Ya know? I am only going to be around this part of the state 'til next summer and then, Arizona bound. The "competition" will be short lived. I would turn over some accounts and leads for this area when I go. I don't have a problem helping someone if I can. I treat others as I would like to be treated, and not like a doormat. lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas