DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Patriot missile shoots down drone

Somebody that wants to prove that a missile can lock onto a target that has almost zero radar profile. A drone was actually a good test to prove that even the smallest target can be tracked and hit from a distance

Rob

Last edited:
This was truly overkill and there are far more effective ways I like the statement ("It is clearly enormous overkill," said Justin Bronk, a researcher at the Royal United Services Institute.) in the article.
My understanding military can warp the frequencies and take control of aircraft, they can shoot a parachute, hell they even trained eagles to go grab them from the sky.

This was truly overkill and there are far more effective ways I like the statement ("It is clearly enormous overkill," said Justin Bronk, a researcher at the Royal United Services Institute.) in the article.
My understanding military can warp the frequencies and take control of aircraft, they can shoot a parachute, **** they even trained eagles to go grab them from the sky.

From what I've read it's fairly easy for anyone to disable/crash drones using jammers.
They run the risk of disabling other stuff working with 2.4ghz in the immediate area.
And obviously if police crash your drone, they are party to the damage when it falls on
anything but their cruiser.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan