DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 3 Pro Camera Replacement

siwady

Reactions
Hello Mavic Owners,

I know this is a Mavic forum but my friend just gave me his Phantom 3 Pro which he crashed and smashed the camera/gimbal.

Anyone knows if it can be replaced with a P4 camera/gimbal?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm located in Dubai and was just wondering if it's worth fixing since I already have the Mavic.

Before ordering any parts you need to open up the bird. I crashed a P3 a couple of years ago and trashed the inner frame as well as pulling out some connectors out of the main PCB.

I’m putting another P3P together with a ton of used parts from other crash customs online. The Phantom birds can take a beating, unfortunately not the camera or gimbals. The good part is every part can be had/bought cheaply if you’re patient. Take your time and take a lot of pictures when taking apart your drone. Good luck [emoji106]

Reactions: siwady
I’m putting another P3P together with a ton of used parts from other crash customs online. The Phantom birds can take a beating, unfortunately not the camera or gimbals. The good part is every part can be had/bought cheaply if you’re patient. Take your time and take a lot of pictures when taking apart your drone. Good luck [emoji106]
Thanks mate!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111