DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photography is my Life

Reactions
I've been flying DJI drones for awhile, Mavic Air 2 for the last couple years, and now Mavic Air 2S. I'm known more for still photography, but really love how drones have expanded the kinds of things I can capture, especially video. Currently working on a book.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America David D. Busch.

Nice to meet you David. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I've been flying DJI drones for awhile, Mavic Air 2 for the last couple years, and now Mavic Air 2S. I'm known more for still photography, but really love how drones have expanded the kinds of things I can capture, especially video. Currently working on a book.
Welcome
Call me when you want to fly
Dale

Welcome to the forum David . . . I'd buy that book when you're finished writing it ;)Thumbswayup!!
You might not have to buy it. I may be looking for someone who has a lot of experience with the Air 2S to read through a draft and give me comments before publication. A free copy of the final book would be included.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign