DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos of people not great....

scotty4157

Reactions
Am I taking photos wrong or is the MA2 not that good at taking photos of people. Close distance there's no great issue, anything further then 7 meters or so and the noise on people is horrendous, but buildings/trees in the distance still remain clear as day. Help appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxE1955!
Am I taking photos wrong or is the MA2 not that good at taking photos of people. Close distance there's no great issue, anything further then 7 meters or so and the noise on people is horrendous, but buildings/trees in the distance still remain clear as day. Help appreciated.
Have you tried taking some simple shots on auto? And in reasonable light levels? I have found the Air 2 takes great photos and video on my early test flights, with and without people in the frame. Keep trying variations, auto, EV, ISO, shutter speed, etc. They should come right.

Reactions: crosswired
It might help if you could you post a full size crop or two, and let us know what setting you're using?

Can you edit RAW? If so, take your pictures in RAW and you should have some fine photos assuming the exposure and shutter speed are good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga