DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

picture too much light

R74crypto

Reactions
Hello,
I bought the Mavic Pro a week ago. Now I have made some pictures and films, but since a day or two my pictures are too light. Can someone help me please what the problem is and what I can do about it/

Attachments

• DJI_0018.JPG
    DJI_0018.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 49
The easiest way to overcome that problem is by switching the camera to automatic mode. You can find that setting in DJI GO here. If you watch that video from the beginning, you'll find a lot of other useful information about the camera settings.

Reactions: kevin261
[QUOTE = "msinger, plaatsen: 448435, lid: 7"] De eenvoudigste manier om dat probleem te verhelpen, is door de camera in de automatische modus te schakelen. Je kunt die instelling hier in DJI GO vinden . Als je die video vanaf het begin bekijkt, vind je veel andere nuttige informatie over de camera-instellingen. [/ QUOTE]
Can this happen by its self? I never changed a setting, or can this be too much sunlight in the gimbal and something went wrong in the gimbal ?

Can this happen by its self?
That setting should not randomly change on its own. The next time you fly, confirm it's set to automatic and see if you're able to reproduce that issue.

That setting should not randomly change on its own. The next time you fly, confirm it's set to automatic and see if you're able to reproduce that issue.
the picture I put in was made about half an hour ago and the setting is automatic. I am afraid the sun damaged something in the gimbal

the picture I put in was made about half an hour ago and the setting is automatic. I am afraid the sun damaged something in the gimbal

This can certainly occur when you accidentally rotate the right adjustment wheel on the controller, blowing out the EV.

Reactions: Kilrah
I dont think anything is broken!
Please watch the video that msinger advised, and learn a little about the camera.

Most likely turned the exposure compensation wheel by mistake.

You also my need to use ND filter, in order to get you EV setting closer to 0

Why does everyone always mention ND filters when they're not even remotely a solution for a given case?
Won't change a thing with the camera on auto.

Set your EV to auto in camera settings or rotate the right controller wheel to reduce the EV to darken the piture manually.

Most likely turned the exposure compensation wheel by mistake.

Why does everyone always mention ND filters when they're not even remotely a solution for a given case?
Won't change a thing with the camera on auto.
I though that maybe he had read the manual and knew about the camera setting dial on the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d