DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Check In

Hi @BMadonna and welcome from a south shore Long Islander...there are a few of us from the area on this forum..I have met up with one other guy and had a couple good flights together...possibly join us if you get a chance....I have Mini2 and Phantom...other guy has a couple of the larger Mavics, so if you have questions he could possibly help you out...have fun

Hi @BMadonna and welcome from a south shore Long Islander...there are a few of us from the area on this forum..I have met up with one other guy and had a couple good flights together...possibly join us if you get a chance....I have Mini2 and Phantom...other guy has a couple of the larger Mavics, so if you have questions he could possibly help you out...have fun
Hi Mark, thanks for the welcome. I would enjoy getting together.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Good Morning From Mount Sinai, New York. I’m new to drone flying and eagerly awaiting arrival today of my Mavic 2 pro.
Welcome to the forum @BMadonna , be prepared to be overwhelmed with a great deal of information on this forum, but don't worry, take it in one flight at a time, Cheers! :)

Good Morning From Mount Sinai, New York. I’m new to drone flying and eagerly awaiting arrival today of my Mavic 2 pro.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18