DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pink lines in some photos and videos??? any idea.

monchan

Reactions
I am getting pink lines or bands across me photos and videos, usually on the bottom but they also happen randomly
on other parts of the images. has anyone seen this or have an idea about why?
Thanks.PANO0001.jpgPANO0002.jpg

Both those photos are taken while it looks pretty cold out. A combination of what was mentioned above (slow SD card) and the cold may have played a part. I've had this happen with regular video equipment though and it's usually a bad sensor causing an issue or a bad connection to the sensor.

Try taking photos and video in a warmer area as well as using a new SD card and see if the problem goes away though.

Reactions: monchan
Most likely it is sensor error, or a bad cable or connection.
But just to exclude card error, try wiith another card.
Low temperatures or slow card does not give such errors.

Had a similar issue with pink lines across the whole image on a Air 3. Changing to a faster card did not resolve the issue and it happened intermittently. DJI replaced the Air 3 under warranty.

Did the pictures come off the removable SD card? If so, the card may be too slow for the settings you are using to take the images.
Sorry for my late reply.
I have used the same card in my air 3 and it works fine. Took some footage mid autumn when it was warmer and the same thing happened.

Both those photos are taken while it looks pretty cold out. A combination of what was mentioned above (slow SD card) and the cold may have played a part. I've had this happen with regular video equipment though and it's usually a bad sensor causing an issue or a bad connection to the sensor.

Try taking photos and video in a warmer area as well as using a new SD card and see if the problem goes away though.
Sorry for the late reply. I tried your suggestions and get the same lines. Sometimes only at the bottom sometimes in the middle.

Sorry everyone for the late replies, and thanks for your help.
I`ll contact DJI and see what they say. I`ll post back, when I get home
from xmas in Oz.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13