DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall

Not far away from me either, looks great, never been there, so there might be an upcoming trip out for me

Not far away from me either, looks great, never been there, so there might be an upcoming trip out for me
I don't think you'll regret it. And there's the added bonus of it only being 20m from the car park and there's also a nice cafe there too. What's not to like?

Hi Nigpd

Thanks, deffo will do it’s probably only 40 mins away (up in the hills above Newtown) so one clear weekend day I’ll pop up there

Did you use ND filters and a longer shutter time to get the ‘misting’ of the water or did you take multiple shots and combine to get the effect?

I’m relatively new to this, so still tentatively flexing my wings or should I say props ;) lol

I was trying out the PolarPro ND Grads for the first time for this particular shot, although an ND filter would have worked as well. I use the filter that will get me ISO100, 1/50th shutter speed and 25fps and to keep the aperture to f2.8 or f4. At worst, I will move to f5.6

If you're talking the ground shot, then yes I used a ND grad to get me a 1sec shutter speed at ISO100 and f11 for front to back in focus

Reactions: EJay

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph