DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Please allow me to introduce myself....." I am such a newbie that my umbilical cord has not even been cut yet.

I am four flights in with one crash, recoverable. I wasn't sure this was the proper user group for DJI Mini 2, being mislead by the "Mavic" title, but is is! I am excited to learn and glean from these seasoned pilots.

Starter question: Line-of-sight is the current wisdom for flight, but that does not mean I have to see my drone, right? Even a two minute flight away is out of sight unless you have telescopic vision.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

I am four flights in with one crash, recoverable. I wasn't sure this was the proper user group for DJI Mini 2, being mislead by the "Mavic" title, but is is! I am excited to learn and glean from these seasoned pilots.

Starter question: Line-of-sight is the current wisdom for flight, but that does not mean I have to see my drone, right? Even a two minute flight away is out of sight unless you have telescopic vision.
If you've had a crash already, it won't be too long before those blades slice right through your umbilical. You're going to love it. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of people, friendly and helpful.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki