DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro filters.

dsmpampis

Reactions
I just received my 3-Pack filter set from PolarPro with one CPL and 2 ND (ND8 & ND16) filters.
The filters are the new revised version and they can stay on the camera without any issues. It's very easy to install them but in my opinion and highly recommended to install them with the gimbal clamp on.

The only con is the big case that they have....
f2ba015f10f81722e74cad8bb3759fc2.jpg
22212f4d1c75f520f208ad36e896d7b7.jpg
a22770b203a75745011913b577f9834a.jpg
0f73fc239a0c4c6f9df7ade57a7dac3c.jpg

Last edited:
I just received my 3-Pack filter set from PolarPro with one CPL and 2 ND (ND8 & ND16) filters.
The filters are the new revised version and they can stay on the camera without any issues. It's very easy to install them but in my opinion and highly recommended to install them with the gimbal clamp on.

The only con is the big case that they have....
0f73fc239a0c4c6f9df7ade57a7dac3c.jpg
Has that glass got a cover or protective sticker over it? Looks very rough around the edges when you view the picture in full. Glad they power up ok now though

Reactions: MavicScot
I also use polar pro. I bought their cinema series and especially love the CP-16.
I initially purchased the first batch of mavic filters from them. You had to pull them off every time you started the aircraft. They exchanged them for free and even sent new ones to europe without charging. Great support!!!

Hello Guys

Less then a week i received my order in Brazil. Kudos to PolarPro and DHL

But there is a problem. I ordered the Vivid Collection and received the Shutter Collection :(

I was wondering what i gonna miss/gain with this filters i received in relation to Vivid Collection i bought. Sincerely i do not researched about this kit (Shutter Collection).

Regards

Hello Guys

Less then a week i received my order in Brazil. Kudos to PolarPro and DHL

But there is a problem. I ordered the Vivid Collection and received the Shutter Collection :(

I was wondering what i gonna miss/gain with this filters i received in relation to Vivid Collection i bought. Sincerely i do not researched about this kit (Shutter Collection).

Regards
Hi,
the vivid collection of their filters is a combination of ND and PL. PL stands for Polarizer Filter. If you are not familiar with this term, make a google image search for polarizer filter effect.
Just send their support a note - they are extremely helpful!

Reactions: omerk and Foladrone
Has that glass got a cover or protective sticker over it? Looks very rough around the edges when you view the picture in full. Glad they power up ok now though

No they don't have any sticker but they're looking like this because it's a macro photo.
because of that small bump you can clean them very easy.

I also use polar pro. I bought their cinema series and especially love the CP-16.
I initially purchased the first batch of mavic filters from them. You had to pull them off every time you started the aircraft. They exchanged them for free and even sent new ones to europe without charging. Great support!!!

The cinema series are great but here(Germany) they cost 90€ the 3-pack and the 3-pack that I bought they cost 50€.

They did the same to me too. Free shipping and no need to send the set i own. THANKS POLAR PRO (Scott).

I just received the PJY 6 pack , nd 4 , 8, 16 , UV and CPL filter set. I was going to get the Polar set but didn't want to spend twice the price being an amateur photographer. I may get them later but I am very happy with the PJY . Very easy to install and remove and no initializing problems.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan