DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Portland Oregon

DavidGlennPDX

Reactions
Got my Mavic Pro a couple days ago, loving it so far but weather and an early sunset (4:30 here in the Pacific Northwest at this time of year) have limited my flying a bit.
I have a 3DR Solo as well, so the Mavic is my second but likely not last UAV.
Really much more interested in amazing photos and video than flying for pure fun or acrobatics. (The 3dr had acro mode but with a craft that big I am a bit chicken to use it)
Be happy for any local folk to contact me who want to go out flying for the day.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Got my Mavic Pro a couple days ago, loving it so far but weather and an early sunset (4:30 here in the Pacific Northwest at this time of year) have limited my flying a bit.
I have a 3DR Solo as well, so the Mavic is my second but likely not last UAV.
Really much more interested in amazing photos and video than flying for pure fun or acrobatics. (The 3dr had acro mode but with a craft that big I am a bit chicken to use it)
Be happy for any local folk to contact me who want to go out flying for the day.
Howdy from Wyoming, DavidGlennPDX, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Glad you decided to join us, please ask if you have questions or need help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190