DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Nice shot! What settings did you use? Only had my M2P for a couple of weeks but my low light shots always get messed up by noise... even with low ISO settings. Any tips?

I’ll come back to ya with my setting, not got them to hand at the mo;)

Edit, ISO100, F2.8, shutter 5s

Photo was taken in raw mode and put through Lr cc for editing.
This is all new to me also so I’m learning as I goThumbswayup

Last edited:
Nice shot! What settings did you use? Only had my M2P for a couple of weeks but my low light shots always get messed up by noise... even with low ISO settings. Any tips?

A very similar photo to my above one but a little bit earlier in the evening. I’m trying so hard to get them like some of the night shots other members have taken but I’m very limited for light in the photo. I’m enjoying trying though;)

Camera settings on this are very similar to my 1st photo
Both photos are experiments, just playing around with settings

B19B1BF2-7C8B-4076-AEED-FE5F243860F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice job, I’ll get some more practice in. It’s surprisingly sharp considering a 5s shutter!

There was no wind, plus I’m quite surprised how stable the M2P is;)

Trust me not all my photos I took last night were good, a lot were blurry.

Reactions: Chazzaa
e129d070bfbd223830d9c84e4dbafea0.jpg

Surrey, UK. M2P

Nice job, I’ll get some more practice in. It’s surprisingly sharp considering a 5s shutter!

Here you go @Chazzaa one I took last night, now this one is blurred, can’t win them all;)

Attachments

• 4A84B81F-C105-4966-BC40-8CCD44ECF111.jpeg
    4A84B81F-C105-4966-BC40-8CCD44ECF111.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: Chazzaa
Down at the marina this morning. I was inspecting navagation becons on the river. This is where the Mavic comes in handy. Then headed east to Deal Hall down on the Southminster Marshes. Wounderful part of the world - epecially with todays weather. Bloody great bangs coming from over the river. Explosive testing arn't they?

Reactions: Porky
Down at the marina this morning. I was inspecting navagation becons on the river. This is where the Mavic comes in handy. Then headed east to Deal Hall down on the Southminster Marshes. Wounderful part of the world - epecially with todays weather. Bloody great bangs coming from over the river. Explosive testing arn't they?

That’s a shame I was off work today, I’m a stones throw from the marina. Those bangs.... that’s bomb testing at fowlness island, they do it a few times a week, shakes my bloody house......o_O

I was flying last night at that same stop you were at today, did you take any more stills?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
survey-rich