DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Printed guide for DJI Go 4 camera settings

SeattleMarc

Reactions
HI I am a new user. I did a couple quick searches both within this forum as well as the full Mavic Guide and I don't see at first glance, any printed guide to the Camera settings? E.g Custom styles and the 3 small icons of triangle, split circle and gradient (which I suspect may be sharpness, contrast and ? )

Has someone produced a written guide to all of the camera settings?

Is there a thread in this or another forum that i have overlooked where someone explains each item? If not, I would be happy to start one and folks can help with whatever they know....
unless redirected to another thread I'm for that like to be able to see in print for reference

Reactions: Atomicbear
HI I am a new user. I did a couple quick searches both within this forum as well as the full Mavic Guide and I don't see at first glance, any printed guide to the Camera settings? E.g Custom styles and the 3 small icons of triangle, split circle and gradient (which I suspect may be sharpness, contrast and ? )

You can watch one or more of these...

-Atomicbear

hi,

unfortunately no. but "starry-eyed" Ed Ricker can help you ;) he has a lot of usefull advice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21