DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Probable DOA Mavic

dennyc39

Reactions
This one failed to make its first flight. I don't know if it would have flown or not, but I cancelled trip and didn't take it out of the house due to errors that were related to visual sensor calibration. Despite a lot of help from chat support, we were unable to calibrate it by any means. They judge it to be defective, and have committed to replacing it, as per 14-day policy.

Still have a favorable opinion, as the support people were patient, and fairly thourough and prompt. Also, I appreciate the details they put in the manual, which is not a how-to-fly book, but has some important information about the systems, modes, and sensors.

This one failed to make its first flight. I don't know if it would have flown or not, but I cancelled trip and didn't take it out of the house due to errors that were related to visual sensor calibration. Despite a lot of help from chat support, we were unable to calibrate it by any means. They judge it to be defective, and have committed to replacing it, as per 14-day policy.

Still have a favorable opinion, as the support people were patient, and fairly thourough and prompt. Also, I appreciate the details they put in the manual, which is not a how-to-fly book, but has some important information about the systems, modes, and sensors.

Not sure if you have seen the DJI Go4 app manual

DJI Go 4 Manual*ALL UPDATED*

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts