DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with Aloft registration

scooot

Reactions
Hi,
I’m trying to register to use aloft so I can unlock restricted zones to enable flight with my mp3.
I’m having no luck and get the message in photo below.
Any info would be appreciated or if there is another way to unlock zones could someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Attachments

• 8BA3F1FE-093C-4A5F-B726-D2F727E0D533.jpeg
    8BA3F1FE-093C-4A5F-B726-D2F727E0D533.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 40
What are you trying to log into? Aloft offers several drone-related services. Are you trying to get set up to request LAANC approvals or to unlock the DJI geo zones?

Are you using a desktop device or phone?

If you're looking for LAANC approvals, try downloading the Aloft app and setting up an account from there.

What are you trying to log into? Aloft offers several drone-related services. Are you trying to get set up to request LAANC approvals or to unlock the DJI geo zones?

Are you using a desktop device or phone?

If you're looking for LAANC approvals, try downloading the Aloft app and setting up an account from there.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I have downloaded the aiPhone app but get the message on screen in picture when I try to register.I haven’t needed to unlock a restricted zone before as I haven’t come across one.I was on holiday last week and was trying to unlock the blue zone with no luck.

Last edited:
Some suggestions:

Look at the information you entered and ensure that there are spaces or inappropriate characters in any of the inputs and that the email address is of the correct form. And check the password you entered to be sure it conforms to any requirements they state. Many sites require that there be a minimum number of characters, numbers and letters, special characters, capital and lower case characters, or such.

Reactions: scooot
Hi,
I’m trying to register to use aloft so I can unlock restricted zones to enable flight with my mp3.
I’m having no luck and get the message in photo below.
Any info would be appreciated or if there is another way to unlock zones could someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Just to be clear, Aloft is not used to unlock restricted zones. Instead, it is used to gain authorization to fly within controlled air space. If you are trying to unlock a restricted zone, you can do that with either the DJI app or from DJI's flysafe web site.

I live in an "Authorization Zone" several kilometers from a small airport with no airspace control. DJI issued me with a "Custom Unlock" that enables regular flight in my own yard. Not difficult to do and very welcome. Previously, every flight in my own yard required a texted, single-use authorization from DJI. Time consuming and annoying.

A far better solution would be a height restriction to, say 100 feet. You can still fly, but no higher than that. There are few airplanes flying over my yard lower than 100 feet.

Reactions: scooot

I live in an "Authorization Zone" several kilometers from a small airport with no airspace control. DJI issued me with a "Custom Unlock" that enables regular flight in my own yard. Not difficult to do and very welcome. Previously, every flight in my own yard required a texted, single-use authorization from DJI. Time consuming and annoying.

A far better solution would be a height restriction to, say 100 feet. You can still fly, but no higher than that. There are few airplanes flying over my yard lower than 100 feet.
Airplanes flying lower than 100'? That's scary and dangerous. I would never fly a drone there. Actually, I wouldn't live in that property.

Airplanes flying lower than 100'? That's scary and dangerous. I would never fly a drone there. Actually, I wouldn't live in that property.
unless they are landing, or have a special clearance, totally illegal to fly under 500 agl.

Obviously sarcasm is not welcome here. There are precisely ZERO piloted aircraft flying over my yard at less than 100 ft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman