DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with battery Mavic

JJB48

Reactions
I went flying this afternoon. When I changed the battery the message came: Battery needs update. I tried to do this at home, but the battery does not work anymore. Two solid green LED's in the middle, and I cannot switch it on or off. I tried charching but that also does not work.

Does anyone know a tric to get the battery working again. The battery has been used for about 10 times.

There are several “Mavic” products.
May be helpful to know which of these your battery problem lies.

Reactions: JJB48
The problem is solved. After a night the battery had still 2 solid green led's and I thought: I put into the Mavic, again perhaps something happens.

It did. To my surprise the Mavic started up as usual, but the led's still burnt solid and the battery indicator in the screen said that the battery was completely empty.

Than a message came on the screen. The battery was not the right for the system and it needed a update. Push the button (that appeared to be the button on the goggle) and the screen went black and a timer started running. It took about one minute and the Mavic started up again. The screen of the goggle worked and the led's on the battery were normal again and the battery was no longer empty, but almost full. (3 solid + 1 flashing led).

I have flown with al my batteries (3) for about 10 times and they worked without problems. And now one of them needed a update. I don't know why???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman