DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PSA: Front arms can fold in during flight.

Yes, design limitation/flaw. I believe lolo780 uses carbon rods. You might want to pick his brain

In order for something to be a design limitation flaw it has to be more than 1 coming forward with the problem.

I fly in some extreme wind and yet I have not had any issues with the drone folding up while flying,

Than again I never fold my wings so they our not worn out at all. Maybe someone else will come forward also .

In order for something to be a design limitation flaw it has to be more than 1 coming forward with the problem.

I fly in some extreme wind and yet I have not had any issues with the drone folding up while flying,

Than again I never fold my wings so they our not worn out at all. Maybe someone else will come forward also .
well you've got 2 with Stefus in this thread.
most people don't know it happened because they think their drone randomly fell out of the sky for unknown reasons.
i wouldn't have known if wasn't for Lolo780 that pointed out what happened after also seeing the pitch/yaw action in the video.
since then i've noticed that under more common situations when this happens, the arm will pop back out.

my mavic pro drones were all on custom firmware going 50mph+ and leveling off after a "dive" with either climb or wind gust.
all stefus needed was a gust of wind.

After a crash, some people will just figure it was a prop failure or some other part that is now broken on the ground.
What would be really cool is a locking axis pin replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny