DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased Mavic Pro from Distributor

Ralph02

Reactions
Hello everyone, I am new to the "drone" world and did my research in terms of trying to get a Mavic Pro sooner than later. I found a person that referred us to a post on Ebay to a direct distributor of the Mavic Pro. I confirmed the person, company, etc but am wondering if anyone else has purchased their Mavic this way. I am wondering that being that distributors ( for the most part ) have a higher priority to getting items to sell to their clients that it would mean I have a better shot at getting my Mavic sooner. Or is it best to just buy direct through DJI or another bigger company like Best Buy etc???

Please help

hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

Hello everyone, I am new to the "drone" world and did my research in terms of trying to get a Mavic Pro sooner than later. I found a person that referred us to a post on Ebay to a direct distributor of the Mavic Pro. I confirmed the person, company, etc but am wondering if anyone else has purchased their Mavic this way. I am wondering that being that distributors ( for the most part ) have a higher priority to getting items to sell to their clients that it would mean I have a better shot at getting my Mavic sooner. Or is it best to just buy direct through DJI or another bigger company like Best Buy etc???

Please help

Hi did you managed to buy the DJI Mavicon ebay if yes then please help me and let me know how did it go. Coz i want to buy one and i am resident of Botswana in Africa here only ebay is delivering so i want to buy and the price on the ebay and DJI Website is same so is this item original? Please help
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54