DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

QuickShot mode with Firmware 0.700

Dan

Reactions
Anyone have any luck using quick shot mode on firmware 0.700.

I just tried it today and it does not show it through the iOS app.

Latest IOS GO 4.1.10?? Did you take off?
mmm... i am hoping that its not firmware related.

I am on android 4.1.9 and that feature is not yet available.

The QuickShot modes will only be available after installing firmware 1.0.4 and DJI GO 4.1.10 (or higher).

Last edited:
The quick shot modes will only be available after installing firmware 1.0.4 and DJI GO 4.1.10 (or higher).

Thanks, hopefully Litchi may add a feature like this not requiring a firmware upgrade. I enjoy the minimized restrictions under 0.700

Reactions: Ping^Spike
They do work with .700 just not the record button on the app, have to use the RC record button instead but other than that it works.

Make sure you’re on 4.1.10 I read somewhere that the Android versión just came out a few hours ago (I’m not on iOS)

Edit: “I’m not on iOS, was missing the “not”

Last edited:
They do work with .700 just not the record button on the app, have to use the RC record button instead but other than that it works.

Make sure you’re on 4.1.10 I read somewhere that the Android versión just came out a few hours ago (I’m on iOS)

Odd I am not seeing it as a selection. Which firmware on the controller are you running?

I tried it today,and I'm not that impressed with it! Kinda like a cheap trick,and not much more!

I was not able to see the QuickShot flight modes when running DJI GO 4.1.10 (iOS) and firmware 1.03.1. Those flight modes were available as soon as I upgraded to firmware 1.0.4.

.700 is what we are talking about!

Make sure you are outside and in the air

Ok, new test.

I saw the option but didn’t do anything, got a count down and then nothing.

Ps I’m not on iOS, one of my last comments is missing that “not” part

I've updated everything and the quickshot option doesn't show up... Not sure what gives. Dji app on android.

I've updated everything and the quickshot option doesn't show up... Not sure what gives. Dji app on android.
Which version of the firmware and DJI GO are you using?

That can’t be right, try uninstalling first but also delete all DJI related folders from your phone, the install the latest app and try again.

I’ve tried it with FW .700 but even though they appear in the menu the only thing they do is let you draw a box over your tracker target and a countdown then nothing! Also record button on app is broken so you need to use RC one!

I haven’t tried with latest firmware I’m just not that interested to lose al .700 benefits for quickshots only, but they should appear in the menu.

Try this outside with good GPS and in the air! For some reason the first time I didn’t get any options until I take off

I tried it today,and I'm not that impressed with it! Kinda like a cheap trick,and not much more!
Exactly my reaction. I’m not much of a photographer, but I’m hard pressed to see where I would use any of these three options.

Anyone have any luck using quick shot mode on firmware 0.700.

I just tried it today and it does not show it through the iOS app.

Had to uninstall the app and install again from appstore to get the new version 4.11. No chance to overide the old version. Ipad mini2

Try uninstall the app and install again from appstore. Now I at last got the new version 4.11
Finally worked for me, used DJI assistant to upgrade firmware on Mavic and RC. Saw your reply and it worked for me too. Although mine is 4.1.10

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead