DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot

TrayBoz

Reactions
How come I see no Quickshot option in either the DJI GO app or in the DJI goggles? Im running the latest (IOS) software and latest firmware on everything. What am I missing? Im already seeing tutotials on the various quickshot modes on YouTube for the mavic.

You need to swipe right, Quickshot is on the same page which also contains ActiveTrack, Gesture Mode and all the other intelligent flight modes.

You need to swipe right, Quickshot is on the same page which also contains ActiveTrack, Gesture Mode and all the other intelligent flight modes.

Right. I see all of the other intelligent flight modes, such as ActiveTrack, Gesture, Terrain, Follow Me, Tripod, Cinematic, etc. But there is NO QUICKSHOT mode.

Thanks to those who have tried to help already, but so far: a swing-and-a-miss. Anyone else have any suggestions? Uninstall DJI GO maybe? I don't see Quickshot in the Goggles Intelligent Flight Mode listing OR on the iPad.

Hey i also counter this too. Latest fw, and i have try the 3 quickshot mode, 3 days later the quickshot icon dissapear and the next day i fly there was a notification about precision something.. i press update and the icon re appears..

I "refreshed" my 4.000 firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and uninstalled and reinstalled DJI GO 4, and now I have QuickShot. I'm not sure which step fixed it, but one of those did.

All good until the next firmware update - next weekend probably?

It's a shame DJI does such a poor job of documentation/instructions. No where (that I can find) have they published the specifics of the various QuickShot modes, such as How High will it go?, How Fast?, at what angle? How high/far do you need to be before you can activate it? ... etc.

They give us such limited info as to exactly how they work - their typical modus operandi. The only way to know for sure is repeated testing (in a very large wide-open space). --- OR by watching YouTube videos of other people who have already tested them.

They must be charged "per word" to translate Chinese into correct English for their manuals. And evidently paper is in very short supply in China, since all their documentation is printed in Font Size 4 on matchbook-sized booklets.

No quickshot? don't worry, you don't miss much.
Yeah,it's really handy if you don't know how to do the basic manuvers! If you do know how,it's really worthless! I would trade "Quickshot" for less false warnings,in a heartbeat! It works on my app,but got used once,to check it out,then never again! DJI NEEDS to clean up the app,and take the garbage out to the curb! If I wanted a Spark,I would have bought a Spark!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan