DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshots in Mavic limits video recording time ??

networth

Reactions
I read somewhere - HELIX will fly upwards and spiral around the subject taking a 10-second video onlu and then the once the drone has completed this shot, it will safely return to the home point set or where the GPS was locked to.

Is it so ?

Does that mean, we cannot just let the helix spiral keep in happening or increasing radius every second slowly and then stop record as and when we require or stop ?

You can set the distance to get by the MP during any quickshot. Then you can abortrecording by clicking on the cross (same as track mode)

So you mean, double click on icon before starting go ?
Not really double click, but click once to activate the quickshot you want then click one more time on the same icon to access its options

I've only used each mode once so far. It defintely records 10 second video clips.

I liked it but it's not very customisable. I think that's by design though presumably.

Yes, quickshot is designed in two parts: first an assisted flight in one touch, then an edited version of 10 seconds in music created from each shot. That’s why the shots are shorts, so that the edited version can be Around 10 seconds to fit the music even if the clip is sped up...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny