DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC 550 mavic 400 firmware

Col Mustard

Reactions
Well I just assumed everything matched at 550 firmware, but today I was using the assistant program to um... try out some sport mode options and noticed that my mavic is on firm ware 400 still (which iam ecstatic to find). Though my controller is 550 firmware. I've had 45 flights or so and never had a error for miss match firmware.

My question is I'd like them to match to try and head off any issues before they pop up, so iam assuming with the vm 400 people talk about here I can re flash just my rc correct?.

Or maybe there isn't a issue with 2 versions of firm ware? And I should just keep going on in blissful ignorance.

I work with radio communications in oil fields and at least with are radios having different firmware on radios talking with one another can cause some mismatch data or corrupted data.

Ehhh I know I should get them aligned I think this post was more a yippe moment in finding my mavic is at 400 . Though also if it ant broke why fix it.

No issues ... the .400 ac and .550rc works just fine, some came from factory setup that way.

Reactions: Col Mustard
Ya mine came this way (I think), I tried to update once but I have horrible enter net speeds and it failed / ran outa battery several times so I just gave up and never tried again.

Thanks for the information digdat0 good to know some just came this way, thought maybe one of my failed updates might have worked on the rc.

P.s. Also thanks so much for your easy to follow you tube videos I for one much appreciate the time / effort you have put into them to help educate myself and others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine