DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc icon

Per the Mavic manual:

"This icon shows the strength of the remote controller signal. The icon will blink when an interference is recognized during flight. When there are no additional warnings in DJI GO 4, it means that the interference will not affect operation and overall flight experience."

Reactions: EsiMavic
Per the Mavic manual:

"This icon shows the strength of the remote controller signal. The icon will blink when an interference is recognized during flight. When there are no additional warnings in DJI GO 4, it means that the interference will not affect operation and overall flight experience."
Why is it not blinking or gave me a warning on the rc??
Meaning if i only use the rc i will not know there is an interference??

I have noticed that if the RC icon blinks for any reason it will continue to blink for the entire session even if there is no issue and the drone is right in front of you. This was on the last android version but I am now on the latest iOS app so I'm not sure if it is an issue still.

Meaning if i only use the rc i will not know there is an interference??
Meaning you do not need to worry about it if you do not see a message in the app. I'm not sure why they chose to flash the icon if they know the interference will not cause any problems.

I have noticed that if the RC icon blinks for any reason it will continue to blink for the entire session even if there is no issue and the drone is right in front of you. This was on the last android version but I am now on the latest iOS app so I'm not sure if it is an issue still.
Same here. What i do is to land and restart everything. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998