DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s RC Pro Cover Test

CorralesDan

Reactions
Being 77 years old with 77 year old fingers, getting smooth movement on my control sticks has been a challenge. I ordered the RC Pro Cover from Phantomrain.org (Coal). I made my first test this morning to see how it worked for me. The video below is a short flight around my neighborhood. With no practice before hand, it made a huge difference in the smoothness of my stick movements. I'm sure I'll get even better with more practice. If this is an issue for you, this might be something to consider.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
This is fantastic to see !! Thank you
That turn was smooth as silk,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and fly with more Control with out New Flight Control Covers .

2023-02-17_22h48_55.png

Reactions: CorralesDan
Being 77 years old with 77 year old fingers, getting smooth movement on my control sticks has been a challenge. I ordered the RC Pro Cover from Phantomrain.org (Coal). I made my first test this morning to see how it worked for me. The video below is a short flight around my neighborhood. With no practice before hand, it made a huge difference in the smoothness of my stick movements. I'm sure I'll get even better with more practice. If this is an issue for you, this might be something to consider.

Pretty smooth flying Sir! Keep flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure