DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reaction score

The cool thing is, a lot of this work has been done for the Mavic Pro, and the information is out there!! It’s buried in the threads, then you stumbled across things that tie together other concepts you may had been considering, and BAM it all comes together. I took awhile before I learned to search and dig, but still find new stuff every day. But the harsh reality is this is 2-3 year old threads and the knowledgeable guys no longer can answer questions. So in order to keep it rolling a lot of it has to be re-experimented with, and then passed on to others seeking the same knowledge.
I’m just fascinated with the work that beanbubba did. Reading his threads, how he responded to everyone with respect, even when he had to answer the same questions over and over again he did so politely and professionally. Inspirational.

The cool thing is, a lot of this work has been done for the Mavic Pro, and the information is out there!! It’s buried in the threads, then you stumbled across things that tie together other concepts you may had been considering, and BAM it all comes together. I took awhile before I learned to search and dig, but still find new stuff every day. But the harsh reality is this is 2-3 year old threads and the knowledgeable guys no longer can answer questions. So in order to keep it rolling a lot of it has to be re-experimented with, and then passed on to others seeking the same knowledge.
I’m just fascinated with the work that beanbubba did. Reading his threads, how he responded to everyone with respect, even when he had to answer the same questions over and over again he did so politely and professionally. Inspirational.

You're following in his footsteps, and creating some new ones of your own.

You're following in his footsteps, and creating some new ones of your own.
A lot of what I think about doing has been done before. That’s the magic of the “search” function of the forum. It took me too long before I learned the elementary use of it. It now serves me well. Only downfall is a lot of the seriously brilliant work was done 2-3 years ago and by sadly the actual literal passing of who I consider the King of all Mavic Pro mod Kings Beanbubba, other folks have conquered it, and moved on and not available. This is a marvel of a piece of drone technology. It will get farther more difficult to do these modifications on future quads. And one day this one will be obsolete. So till then..... the Lone Rangers, if you will.. must keep it going. Till we all can hit the max. Then some really smart guy or gal can figure out how to bypass the max!!!
Or is this something someone has already done before lol...

Reaction score is the # of times someone has liked what you wrote.

Just because a member posts alot of volume, doesnt necessarily make him liked more. Its the content of his posts, and how much he is really here to try and help people. That happens to be the case currently at Mavicpilots.

I am here to help people, most of the time for free, even though I do offer paid repair services. I dont try to make money off of every thing I post, or every link I post. Some members do, and to me, thats annoying. Its evident that doing that does not make people like them more.

You certainly are a good egg. Does this constitute a "Like" driven post?? ??

Reactions: Former Member
Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
Thunder after looking at your list and doing some thinking . I believe that over 75 % of the members here are great people with good hearts .
Anywhere you go there are some that jump all over people for mistakes so that’s just mankind . But this forum has so many good people it’s just a good place to do some reading . This past winter when I had 4.5 weeks of -40 I did many hours of reading old threads and there are many very interesting people on here that definitely deserve the like button
You obviously need a really good battery heater in the winter! ?

Reaction score is the # of times someone has liked what you wrote.

Just because a member posts alot of volume, doesnt necessarily make him liked more. Its the content of his posts, and how much he is really here to try and help people. That happens to be the case currently at Mavicpilots.

I am here to help people, most of the time for free, even though I do offer paid repair services. I dont try to make money off of every thing I post, or every link I post. Some members do, and to me, thats annoying. Its evident that doing that does not make people like them more.
My friend you are an asset to this site always helping people and I appreciate you.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman