DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Read flight logs in real time by another app - HOW?

nadav01

Reactions
Hi,

I want to develop an app which gets the drone's location in real time.
How can I do it?
(Android)

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to develop an app which gets the drone's location in real time.
How can I do it?
(Android)

Thanks!
It that what the DJI Go app already does?:confused:

It is. Supposedly a resent update enabled ‘officials’ with a special receiver to grab the GPS coordinates, serial, model and device name for drones flying within a certain perimeter.

I hope DJI incorporates this feature into future consumer drones. It would be nice as I fly with friends frequently, not having to figure out where we are in relation to each other.

I hope DJI incorporates this feature into future consumer drones. It would be nice as I fly with friends frequently, not having to figure out where we are in relation to each other.
Are your friends flying microscopic drones? We have goup that fly our DJI platforms together quite frequently and have never came close to crashing into each other. Heck, I can count on 1 hand how many times I've crash into another while racing my FPV quad.

Are your friends flying microscopic drones? We have goup that fly our DJI platforms together quite frequently and have never came close to crashing into each other. Heck, I can count on 1 hand how many times I've crash into another while racing my FPV quad.
If they are staring at the video feeds instead of the drone, there can be some crashes.

If they are staring at the video feeds instead of the drone, there can be some crashes.
Yeah, that must be a little different than those of us that race FPV quads wearing our FatSharks and fly at 40+mph w/o GPS or OA. ;)

Yeah, that must be a little different than those of us that race FPV quads wearing our FatSharks and fly at 40+mph w/o GPS or OA. ;)
Yeah, usually going around a pre-set course, as opposed to flying around in a park, so only need to see in front of the drone and hope the others don't fly into you. Apparently, from the crashes as lost drones posted here, most people are not looking at the AC, they fly away as far as possible using only the video feed, so they want more tech to track the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov