Join Us Now

Air 2 Red Head & Diamond Beach, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Episode #18 in the series will be my final flight with my trusty, ever consistent Mavic Air 2.

All three batteries are showing signs of swelling. To be honest I was lucky to get another flight out of them after 4 years.

I intend to sell the MA2 (with new batteries or without) and trade up. Hmmm Air 3, Mini Pro 4, or an Avarta and learn to fly like Alex!

What do you think?
Cheers

Awesome!

Reactions: Squidinc
A super ending to your range of films using your trusty MA2. Right up there in quality and interest. Look forward to output from whatever you decide to buy. I shall be persevering with my M2 for a while yet, so long as she keeps going and keep her safe with my sticks! Let us know what you acquire.

Nicely done Paul.
As for your other dilemma. Holden or Ford (those who know know 😊 ).
I've been more than happy with the Mini 3 Pro with the RC (built in screen). That being said if I have any really bad weather I default back to the P4P or M2P.
Well to fly like Alex you also need to get the dog as well as the Avatar 🤣

A super ending to your range of films using your trusty MA2. Right up there in quality and interest. Look forward to output from whatever you decide to buy. I shall be persevering with my M2 for a while yet, so long as she keeps going and keep her safe with my sticks! Let us know what you acquire.
Cheers @twickers14 I greatly value your critiques and appreciate your positive comments.

I think I will most likely go for an Air 3. At the end of the day, I’m more interested in getting the best quality photos & videos. I think the Avarta goggles would be a learning curve I don’t wish to take. Have read they can make you feel squeamish as well. The Mini Pro 4 is tempting but to light for the Pacific Ocean and coastline I fly over. Probably be a month or so before I’m back in the Aussie skies. 👍🏻

Reactions: 4006448
Nicely done Paul.
As for your other dilemma. Holden or Ford (those who know know 😊 ).
I've been more than happy with the Mini 3 Pro with the RC (built in screen). That being said if I have any really bad weather I default back to the P4P or M2P.
Well to fly like Alex you also need to get the dog as well as the Avatar 🤣
Yes @Sky Wombat it’s quite a conundrum! As I said to @twickers14 I think I’m leaning towards the Air 3 at this stage. Lots of YouTube reviews ahead. Unfortunately the Mrs won’t agree to having a dog as part of the new drone upgrade process, so I guess the Avarta is out. 🤣 Cheers 👍🏻

Cheers @twickers14 I greatly value your critiques and appreciate your positive comments.

I think I will most likely go for an Air 3. At the end of the day, I’m more interested in getting the best quality photos & videos. I think the Avarta goggles would be a learning curve I don’t wish to take. Have read they can make you feel squeamish as well. The Mini Pro 4 is tempting but to light for the Pacific Ocean and coastline I fly over. Probably be a month or so before I’m back in the Aussie skies. 👍🏻
MA3 would seem to be a great craft. Good luck.

I’ve grounded my drone given the hot weather and high humidity - the only time I’ve noticed any battery swelling was with my trusty Air 1 in summer. Interesting you don’t think the Mini 3Pro wouldn’t fare well around the coastline. I agree there can be high winds at times.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne