DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refresh experience Uk

YorkshirePaul

Reactions
I had to use my first refresh option after crashing my original unit (my fault, complacency) - the refresh process was fairly easy using prepaid UPS from the UK to the Netherlands. Other than a ~9 day delay while the repair centre waited for parts from China the overall process was smooth and well worth the refresh cost (£99 + £79 first refresh). I received a new ( or refurbished - looks new) unit which needed pairing with my original remote which I had kept back as requested, this is very easy. Overall I'm pleased as the replacement mavic appears to be a "good one" just like my original.

Thought this may be of interest/use to some of you.

How is everyone else getting their replacement so fast, while I have been waiting over five weeks?

I had to use my first refresh option after crashing my original unit (my fault, complacency) - the refresh process was fairly easy using prepaid UPS from the UK to the Netherlands. Other than a ~9 day delay while the repair centre waited for parts from China the overall process was smooth and well worth the refresh cost (£99 + £79 first refresh). I received a new ( or refurbished - looks new) unit which needed pairing with my original remote which I had kept back as requested, this is very easy. Overall I'm pleased as the replacement mavic appears to be a "good one" just like my original.

Thought this may be of interest/use to some of you.

I was watching your video and it stopped mid-playback, and now i don't see it. Did you have to take your video down?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe