DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurb unit advice

HassoBoxhead

Reactions
Is a refurb unit quite a risk or is it worth the money saved? I am looking to only use the unit for hobby purposes as a beginner, hence my interest in the cost savings. Appreciate any advice from seasoned folks!

Last edited:
Is a refurb unit quite a risk or is it worth the money saved? I am looking to only use the unit for hobby purposes as a beginner, hence my interest in the cost savings. Appreciate ant advice from seasoned folks!
Howdy from Wyoming HassoBoxhead, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. I am sure someone will be along to help you shortly. I do not see an issue with the refurbs, DJI said they will stand behind them.

Thank you!
Well, I am sure others will voice their opinions but a refurb is a good way to save a couple hundred dollars, you can still buy care refresh so I think it is a good deal.

And it looks like you can buy it for $699. on DJI's ebay store.

Refurb units from Dji come with the same warranty as new ones. You can even buy the Dji refresh care warranty if you want.

Reactions: Dogger
i just got one couple weeks ago and it's seem to be excellent/ like-new condition for me. I did not go with dji care refresh but I go with statefarm insurance and cost me $33/year . my advice is just go for it.

Mine is a refurb and it was shipped looking brand new with all the little plastic stickers everywhere, I always buy refurb, and it was $200 cheaper but has the same year warranty as a new one

Mine is a refurb and it was shipped looking brand new with all the little plastic stickers everywhere, I always buy refurb, and it was $200 cheaper but has the same year warranty as a new one

Mine was same condition w/ you except the plastic cover for the box. Read a lot of advices and check everything in the first two weeks, especially the gimbal stuff and you will have fun.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes