DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurb unit advice

HassoBoxhead

Reactions
Is a refurb unit quite a risk or is it worth the money saved? I am looking to only use the unit for hobby purposes as a beginner, hence my interest in the cost savings. Appreciate any advice from seasoned folks!

Last edited:
Is a refurb unit quite a risk or is it worth the money saved? I am looking to only use the unit for hobby purposes as a beginner, hence my interest in the cost savings. Appreciate ant advice from seasoned folks!
Howdy from Wyoming HassoBoxhead, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. I am sure someone will be along to help you shortly. I do not see an issue with the refurbs, DJI said they will stand behind them.

Thank you!
Well, I am sure others will voice their opinions but a refurb is a good way to save a couple hundred dollars, you can still buy care refresh so I think it is a good deal.

And it looks like you can buy it for $699. on DJI's ebay store.

Refurb units from Dji come with the same warranty as new ones. You can even buy the Dji refresh care warranty if you want.

Reactions: Dogger
i just got one couple weeks ago and it's seem to be excellent/ like-new condition for me. I did not go with dji care refresh but I go with statefarm insurance and cost me $33/year . my advice is just go for it.

Mine is a refurb and it was shipped looking brand new with all the little plastic stickers everywhere, I always buy refurb, and it was $200 cheaper but has the same year warranty as a new one

Mine is a refurb and it was shipped looking brand new with all the little plastic stickers everywhere, I always buy refurb, and it was $200 cheaper but has the same year warranty as a new one

Mine was same condition w/ you except the plastic cover for the box. Read a lot of advices and check everything in the first two weeks, especially the gimbal stuff and you will have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomcat1920