DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reno, Carson City & Lake Tahoe NV, meetup ?

How long you been flying ? I'm going on 3 years started with the original Phantom.

I'll be in Reno/Tahoe from July12-July31. Anyone up for a climb up Mt. Rose to shoot?

How long you been flying ? I'm going on 3 years started with the original Phantom.
I Started with the phantom also, then went to the Q500 4k 4G and now the mavic.. Love this thing. Haven't got to fly alot but that's changing.

I'm up for it.... Haven't climbed Mt Rose in 16 years! Better get in shape lol
We'll bring a few beers and that should get us to the top! haha. I'll be there visiting the in-laws so Iet me know what days work best for you.

Haha, I like the way you think already.

Sounds good.

How about the weekend of the 21st?

Haha, I like the way you think already.

Sounds good.

How about the weekend of the 21st?
It's a date! ;)
Maybe hike up Jones or White Creek and back around? That or drive up to the top of Mt. Rose and hike across to top.
If you know of any other good areas, just let me know as I'm up for anything.

The weekend of the 21st. there may still be snow up there. I'm also interested in heading up there mind if I meet up with you guy's ? I flew my Phantom around that time in 2014

With the snow that was supposed to come last night and tonight for you guys at elevation, you might just be right. I actually just found your video the other day on that website that give you the data overlay. My wife and I were laughing as I thought I could be the first! haha Great video and would love to have you

Not a problem plenty of room in my backpack. Not sure if you'll get them back lol kidding. Are they worth it thinking of ordering them for myself.

Not a problem plenty of room in my backpack. Not sure if you'll get them back lol kidding. Are they worth it thinking of ordering them for myself.
That helmet looks pretty intimidating. I may just give them to you! haha I absolutely love them and so do my boys. I'm having an issue with the 9"-11" focal distance so went and ordered glasses with a correction today. I was tested with 20/20 vision but was given a small correction for farsightedness to help with the glasses. I've had zero issues otherwise. I'm new to the flying community but I can't imagine anything better. I may arrive into town on the 12th so you're welcome to test them then.

Nice ok I may take you up on that offer. I've only been of this forum for a few months keep in touch.

Reactions: hookalakupua
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan