DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repeats home point updated in active track

your not catching the buttons underneath the controller are you
I’m quite sure I wasn’t. It’s never happened before either..
I was in active track following my niece on her bicycle in a large parking lot just outside of a nfz.
it was very windy but I was only 10-15 feet up.
It just constantly repeated without even a few seconds in between..
I’m going to test it by locking into my vehicle which now is several miles from small regional airport..

idk, very strange..
I will follow up in a few and tell if it’s still reoeating

I just followed my vehicle in active track and it did not repeat the home point updated message..
Does height u fly at or size of subject possible effect message..
I’ll post vids later

it was a guess, is the holder on the controller for the phone, catching the homepoint icon on the phone?

Reactions: JohnnyD913
another guess from me when you first took off did you choose precision landing so the drone went up 25ft and locked its home point i ask because you stated that you were at 10 to 15 ft,if you took off manually then maybe it didnt have time to get a lock and because of the height you were at it may have been trying to get a home point lock just a thought

Reactions: JohnnyD913
another guess from me when you first took off did you choose precision landing so the drone went up 25ft and locked its home point i ask because you stated that you were at 10 to 15 ft,if you took off manually then maybe it didnt have time to get a lock and because of the height you were at it may have been trying to get a home point lock just a thought
I pretty much always do precision land.
It possible I didn’t.
Good call..
I guess I will wait for niece to come back and try and track her again in bicycle..
It is the ONLY time it’s ever repeated it and over a two day period

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot