DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the Skyreat Mini 4 Pro soft sided bag

finity

Reactions
Full disclaimer:

I received this bag for free for posting a review of the bag and this is that review. I'll say that getting the item for free in no way influenced the review (I'm not built that way ;)). This review is basically the same review that I posted on the Amazon page for the bag.

So on to it...

The bag seems very durable and fits the Mini 4 Pro drone, controller and accessories very well. It even has an additional cutout for a wall wart style charger. And in my case with the charger I have I can also fit my Firehouse strobe into the cutout with the charger. It comes with a nice shoulder strap with easy on and off clips so you have the option to use the strap or the attached carry handle.

I think the cut-out for the controller might be a bit tight but I guess it's better to be a bit too tight than not tight enough so this comment is probably a wash.

Since the controller slot was so snug I originally didn't know if it would allow the controller to fit with the sunshade hood I had purchased (but hadn't received yet) attached. But After getting the sunshade it does fit. You need to give it a good push to get it seated all the way. I don't think it's excessive but it does just barely fit.

However, I don't think the bag is designed for that sunshade to fit so the fact that it does is just an added benefit.

Also I wanted to clarify that although the description of the bag in the forums gives the impression that it's a soft bag it's not really soft sided (as the DJI bag is). It's not a fully hard sided case but the sides are fairly rigid and structurally protective.

I think the only real negative for the bag is that it takes up way more space than the original DJI carry bag. It's just down to the way the bag is internally laid out that allows for the better protection for the contents compared to the DJI bag. I really think that if I was going to be traveling with my drone and needed to pack it away in either carry on or checked baggage I would probably use the DJI bag instead since this bag is probably almost twice the volume of the DJI bag. But for carrying it in the back of the car where space isn't a concern this is definitely the bag I would use for it's additional protection of the contents.

Overall I'm very satisfied with this bag and would recommend it to anyone who wants a little more protection for their Mini 4 Pro than you get with the standard DJI bag.

If I notice anything more in using it over time I'll definitely be back and update this review.

I bought this same case couple months ago, really like it also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas