DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro Bag Quality

markinla

Reactions
Hey all!

New owner of the Mavic 3 Pro and really excited about it. The one exception to that is the Combo bag. I don't know how to put this diplomatically so I'll just say it. It's rubbish! Doesn't even safely separate the batteries!

Has anyone found a way to pack this thing so that it is safe? From what I can see, the batteries will scratch up and rattle around each other and there's no additional space for extras.

By comparison, my Mavic Air came with a superb shoulder bag that had many compartments and protection separators, as well as a separate zip pocket.

I managed to get a DJI Convertible bag, the one that comes with the [EDIT: Fly More Combo Kit - Not including drone), on eBay for only $30 so I'm delighted with that but still shocked at the ill suited and poorly functioning bag that comes with the Mavic 3 Pro Fly More. I figured it would at least safely house the batteries, remote and drone without issue!

Am I simply missing some obvious way to use this bag effectively?

Attachments

• IMG_2188.jpeg
    IMG_2188.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: Cafguy
You just need to buy enough batteries to fill the bag completely and I'm pretty sure they won't be banging around scratching each other. :)

Hey all!

New owner of the Mavic 3 Pro and really excited about it. The one exception to that is the Combo bag. I don't know how to put this diplomatically so I'll just say it. It's rubbish! Doesn't even safely separate the batteries!

Has anyone found a way to pack this thing so that it is safe? From what I can see, the batteries will scratch up and rattle around each other and there's no additional space for extras.

By comparison, my Mavic Air came with a superb shoulder bag that had many compartments and protection separators, as well as a separate zip pocket.

I managed to get a DJI Convertible bag, the one that comes with the [EDIT: Fly More Combo Kit - Not including drone), on eBay for only $30 so I'm delighted with that but still shocked at the ill suited and poorly functioning bag that comes with the Mavic 3 Pro Fly More. I figured it would at least safely house the batteries, remote and drone without issue!

Am I simply missing some obvious way to use this bag effectively?
I always by small to medium sized bags used for camping or I buy back packs, instead of these junk bags that are supposedly made for drones. They usually have perfect spaces in them for the things you need to take when you go out to fly.

I find the bag sufficient for when I'll be on a location away from my car and knowing I'll only have time to fly for, at most, a couple of batteries. My usual carrying case is a hard case that has slots for the charger/cables, ND filters, SD card holder, controller, drone, strobes, and 5 extra batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas