DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Ring Always Home Cam"

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

DJI can join if they want to I’m sure. They apparently see no reason and could monitor w/o joining if they wanted. The forum neither solicits nor Facilitates getting members. They have a forum that they run.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

DJI can join if they want to I’m sure. They apparently see no reason and could monitor w/o joining if they wanted. The forum neither solicits nor Facilitates getting members. They have a forum that they run.

Guys.... He’s talking about the Ring product that was unveiled that is essentially a Tello sized drone home monitor system. Flies around the house and such. And he’s asking if DJI should be getting involved in that market..

[
Guys.... He’s talking about the Ring product that was unveiled that is essentially a Tello sized drone home monitor system. Flies around the house and such. And he’s asking if DJI should be getting involved in that market..
Thank you I had no idea what idea what his first post was about.
Being this isn’t Mavic related I shall move it to a more appropriate
section.

Reactions: Thomas B
Ahhh... well for me I’ll stay with my Ring Doorbell and house sensors... I could see, almost real-time, everyone at the front for when I was in Beliz. The alarms call the police... A drone could work, but would leave part of my home unguarded during every minute I believe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead